Heartful Christmas on Afternoon Tea

by - Friday, November 12, 2010





It's always a joy to visit Afternoon Tea  especially when the holidays roll in.  There's so much visual inspiration although I'm a bit lost in translation. This year, the holiday theme revolves around the concept of a Heartful Christmas. Their holiday palette features my favorite colors- apple and cranberry rich hues. If you can't get enough of those lovely colors, get them on your desktop. Afternoon Tea offers Heartful Christmas wallpapers to enjoy throughout the season.

Happy weekend!

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I like the warmth that exudes from these reddish tones. If only we had the weather to accompany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe Christmas is approaching near!! Love what you found as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love visiting this blog :)! Thank you for sharing all the beauty you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh christmas is coming! and I will be late for it as allways...this is inspiaring though! I need it. I need to make a wonderfull christmas for my 3 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is coming, and how nice to see and enjoy the season with a cup of tea. Lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely imagery so warm and festive. We have decided to go with these colours this year as well.

    Enjoy your cup of tea and have a wonderful weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me there is nothing like Tea at the Ritz, especially around the festive season because despite the fact they're packed to the rafters of the gorgeous palm court you can still get some amazing afternoon tea offers.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER